We invite you to join us at “The West Coast’s Premier M&A Conference to network with leading Investment Banks, Private Equity Firms and other Dealmakers”
- Our ACG DealSource® connections are streamlined with the use of a new Meetup App
- We have expanded dedicated space in the upper Atrium levels of the Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- Network with leading Investment Bankers, Private Equity Firms and other Dealmakers
- Identify the resources that can help you reach your goals
CONFERENCE THEME: Worldwide Destination for Innovation | Technology |Investments
San Francisco continues to hold the top spot for innovation, technology, and global investment. It is the epicenter for technology due in large part to a wide array of talent, a rich business ecosystem, and a supply chain of innovation that has made its home here. A new wave of private equity funds believe they can win big with aggressive investments in tech businesses.
The most prominent global private equity firms are located in San Francisco due in part to its proximity to, the heart of the tech industry, Silicon Valley. For these reasons, San Francisco is a hotbed of private equity deal making and you just can’t miss this year’s ACG M&A West Coast Conference in San Francisco on March 15, 2018!
- Early Bird ACG Member: $395
- Early Bird Non-Member: $495
- ACG Capital Connection® Table PE Exhibitors (Early Bird): $795/table
- ACG DealSource® Exchange Intermediaries/Investment Bankers: $395
- Middle Market OpCo’s & Strategic Corporate Dev. Executives: $99/half-day