We invite you to join us at “The West Coast’s Premier M&A Conference to network with leading Investment Banks, Private Equity Firms and other Dealmakers”
San Francisco Bay Area: Destination for Innovation | Technology | Investments
San Francisco Bay Area continues to hold the top spot for innovation, technology, and global investment. It is the epicenter for technology due in large part to a wide array of talent, a rich business ecosystem, and a supply chain of innovation that has made its home here. A new wave of private equity funds believe they can win big with aggressive investments in tech businesses.
The most prominent global private equity firms are located in San Francisco Bay Area due in part to its proximity to, the heart of the tech industry, Silicon Valley. For these reasons, San Francisco is a hotbed of private equity deal making and you just can’t miss this year’s ACG M&A West Coast Conference in San Francisco on March 15, 2018!
- ACG DealSource® Exchange is powered by a new Meetup App
- Meet U.S. and Global Equity Providers at the ACG Capital Connection® event, and learn about their operations, investment focus and portfolio companies.
- Network with leading Investment Bankers, Private Equity Firms and other M&A Dealmakers
- Identify the resources that can help your company reach your goals
- Learn from interactive panel sessions that cover current issues that are critical to the middle market
- ACG Member: $495
- Non-Member: $695
- ACG Capital Connection® Table for Private Equity Exhibitors and Middle Market Companies: $995/table
- ACG DealSource® Exchange Intermediaries/Investment Bankers: $399
- Middle Market Company Executives & Strategic Corporate Dev. Executives: $99/half-day and $395/full-day