As I mentioned at the conference lunch, coming to the ACG M&A conference every year is a great part of keeping up with middle-market M&A deal trends, networking with others in the M&A community and learning more about what is happening in the marketplace.
Our post-conference survey will be sent you in the next few days, please take a few minutes to complete. We are very interested in your feedback.
As the new ACG SF Chapter President, I will work with our board on top priorities for the coming year and welcome your feedback on any of these efforts:
- Hosting robust middle-market panels and speakers. We will continue to present on key middle-market transaction topics, like the state of the equity and debt markets and current trends in M&A deal terms and valuations. We are looking forward to continuing to produce many programs on topics like these, including continuing our series on the “Anatomy of an M&A deal” – look for announcements about those programs and similar presentations over the coming months.
- Offering business networking. We have been listening to our membership – and are committed to offering more networking opportunities in the coming year. Look for announcements about upcoming evening networking events to be offered over the next year in the City and around the Bay.
- Engaging with the Bay Area’s diverse Business Community. We will continue to engage with businesses from around the region, including reaching out to the SF tech community by inviting regional technology company leaders and investors to participate in discussions around strategic growth and finance topics through our Tech Exchange series of events
- Growing our Chapter, Serving More Members. Last year we kicked off a new series of networking events, our Young ACG Series, designed to help reach out to up-and-coming members of the business community here in the Bay Area; look for more info on those events this year;
- Facilitating great connections. And through all these events and programs, we will continue to facilitate connections for our members. For new members, this will include efforts made through our ACG Ambassadors program, to link new members with veterans, as well as our “engaged members” small group networking programs, and our mid-year DealSource events, for the investment banking and private equity community.
As always, check out our website at acg.org/sanfrancisco for information about specific events and programs and a calendar for the year. We hope you have an amazing day. Plans are already under foot for even better Conference in 2017! Stay tuned here for more details.
For further information regarding the SF Chapter, membership and upcoming events, contact:
Rich Brown, SF Chapter Executive
PitchBook data has released a PDF version of the Private Equity Investor Profile Report, featuring all the PE firms that participated in the ACG Capital Connection®. Click here to download your copy.